Semester Moments

i.  Jumping up and down with a huge smile on my face after figuring out the answer to an accounting problem I spent two hours working on--and then no one understands the importance of this accomplishment!
ii.  Finding out that the daughter of my brother's cross-country coach is in my French class.
iii. Experiencing a sick-feeling in my stomach the day before performing a skit in my Business Communications class.
iv.  Actually being excited to volunteer to prepare tax returns--because its in lieu of class!
vi.  Expressing my introvert tendencies in French class by giving this example: "je suis restée à la maison parce que je voulais être seulement" (I stayed at the house because I wanted to be alone).
vii.  Missing going to choir practice because I have to go to class instead.

For your enjoyment, here's a Lenten song that I love to sing in choir, and an article I liked that you might too!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Gabrielle!
    (Thanks so much for commenting on my blog-- for some reason, after you deleted your old one, I was never able to be redirected to your new one.) This blog is lovely. :) I am never disappointed by your artful and beautiful posts. Keep at it!-- this semester is almost overrrr :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Sami, you're too sweet! Your comment encourages me to "keep at it." :)

      Delete